Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close on 30 August for all social work programmes and on 30 September for nursing science. The closing date for all other applications is 31 October.
Apply to UniZulu using the online application
Things to note before applying online to UniZulu:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- The application process is through the Central Applications Office (CAO) which processes all first-time applications to institutions in KZN.
- The CAO will only accept one application form per applicant to a specific institution for a particular year.
- Make sure your latest academic results are scanned and ready to upload.